Last updated: October 27, 2020
Studio Mira Zwillinger Ltd, a limited company registered in the State of Israel under company registration number 515175776 with our registered office address at 22 Helsinki St., Tel Aviv and its corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions as may change from time to time (collectively, “We”, “Us”, and “Our”) with respect to the website www.mirazwillinger.com (the “Website”).
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
To the extent permissible under applicable law, We may collect information about You and any other party whose details you provide to Us when You:
- register to use the Website (open an account); this may include Your name (including business name), address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask You to provide additional information about Your preferences;
- place an order using our Website; this may include Your name (including business name), address, contact (including telephone number and email address) and payment details;
- complete online forms (including call back requests), take part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs;
- interact with Us using social media;
- provide Your contact details to Us when registering to use or accessing the Website (including to our customers club) or when You update those details; and
- contact Us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email or post.
We will also collect your information where You only partially complete and/or abandon any information inputted into our Website and/or other online forms and may use this information to contact You to remind You to complete any outstanding information and/or for marketing purposes.
We also collect information from Your devices (including mobile devices) and applications You use to access and use the Website (for example, we may collect the device identification number and type, location information and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address and your web log information) and we will ask for your permission before we do so. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies (as described below).
We may enhance personal information We collect from You with information We obtain from third parties that are entitled to share that information; for example, information from credit agencies, search information providers or public sources (e.g. for customer due diligence purposes), but in each case as permitted by applicable laws.
2. PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS
3. BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. Our legal bases for processing your personal information are as follows:
- Consent – Where necessary, We may collect and process Your personal information if You have confirmed Your consent for Us to do so. For example, We will process certain sensitive information about You only if We obtained Your consent.
- Legitimate Interests – We may collect and use Your personal information for Our legitimate business purposes, For example, for managing Our business and to enable Us to give You the best service/products and most secure experience. We have completed a comprehensive assessment and implemented measures to ensure Our interests do not affect Your right to privacy.
- Contractual – We may process data for the purposes of a contract to which You are party to.
- Compliance with a legal obligation – We may be under a legal obligation to disclose Your personal data
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent permissible under applicable law, We may use Your information to:
- provide any information and services that You have requested or any applications or services that You have ordered;
- compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve any applications, products, services and information that You have requested from us;
- manage and administer Your use of applications, products and services you have asked us to provide;
- manage our relationship with You (for example, customer services and support activities);
- monitor, measure, improve and protect Our content, Website, applications and services and provide an enhanced, personal, user experience for You;
- undertake internal testing of our website, applications, systems and services to test and improve their security, provision and performance, in which case, we would pseudonymise any information used for such purposes, and ensure it is only displayed at aggregated levels which will not be linked back to You or any living individual;
- provide You with any information that We are required to send You to comply with Our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate or remediate, crime, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect Our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- contact You to see if You would like to take part in Our customer research (for example, feedback on Your use of Our Website, products and services);
- to monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to You or any living individual;
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful to You;
- deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom You have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers); and
- provide You with location – based services (for example, advertising and other personalized content), where we collect geo-location data.
The Website may contain technology that enables Us to:
- check specific information from Your device or systems directly relevant to Your use of the Website;
- obtain information relating to any technical errors or other issues with the Website;
- collect information about how You use the functions of the features of the website; and
- gather statistical information about the operating system and environment from which You access the Website.
You can manage your privacy settings within Your browser.
We may monitor and record our communications with You, including e-mails and phone conversations. Information which We collect may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about our Website and services You order from Us or ask Us about, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may obtain information through mobile applications that You install on your mobile devices to access and use the Website. These mobile applications may be Our own mobile applications or those belonging to third parties. Where the mobile application belongs to a third party, You must read that third party’s own privacy notice as it will apply to Your use of that third party mobile application. We are not responsible for such third party mobile applications and their use of your personal information.
Mobile applications may provide Us with information related to a user’s use of that mobile application and use of Our Website accessed using that mobile application. We may use such information to provide and improve the mobile application or our own application or services. For example, activity undertaken within a mobile application may be logged.
Data analytics and benchmarking
We may use information generated and stored during Your use of the Website for Our legitimate business interests to enable Us to give You the best service and/or solutions and the best experience. These purposes include to:
- deliver advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to You which may be useful to You, based on Your use of the Website;
- carry out research and development to improve our Website;
- develop and provide new and existing functionality and services (including statistical analysis, benchmarking and forecasting services); and
- provide You with location based services (for example location relevant content) where we collect geo-location data to provide a relevant experience.
Whenever We use your information for our legitimate interests, We will ensure that Your information is processed on a pseudonymised basis and displayed at aggregated levels, which will not be linked back to You or to any living individual.
You have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interests, and if You wish to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further. If You object, this may affect our ability to provide certain services and/or solutions for Your benefit.
We may share Your information with:
- Our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on Our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers, delivery services providers and those organizations We engage to help us send communications to You) so that they may help Us to provide You with the products, services and information You have requested or which We believe is of interest to You;
- partners, including system implementers, resellers, value-added resellers, independent software vendors and developers that may help Us to provide You with the products, services and information You have requested or which We believe is of interest to You;
- third parties used to facilitate payment transactions, for example clearing houses, clearing systems, financial institutions and transaction beneficiaries;
- third parties where You have a relationship with that third party and You have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third party application providers);
- third parties for marketing purposes (e.g. our partners and other third parties with whom We work and whose products or services We think will interest You in the operation of your business activities;
- credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- regulators to meet Our legal and regulatory obligations;
- law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- any third party in order to meet Our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- Our professional advisors and auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet Our audit responsibilities;
- another organization if We sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets;
- another organization to whom We may transfer Our agreement with you; and
- Government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
5. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of Our Website, products or services publicly or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify You.
From time to time, We may use Your information to contact You with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to You. We may also share Your information with carefully selected third parties so that they may contact You with information about their products or services which We feel may be of interest to You. We or they may wish to contact You for this purpose by telephone, post, SMS or email. You have the right at any time to stop Us from contacting You for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that We do not share Your information with third parties referred to in this paragraph. If you wish to exercise these rights You can do so by sending us an email to email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from any email marketing using the links provided in the emails send to you.
7. THIRD PARTY PLATFORM AVERTISING
Where You respond to communications We post on third-party platforms (such as Facebook, Google and Twitter), We may also share your information with those third partiesin order to serve targeted advertising/content to You via the relevant third party platform based on your profile/interests. Your information is used by the third-party platform provider to identify Your account and serve advertisements to You. You can control what advertisements You receive via the privacy settings on the relevant provider’s platform and You should consult the third party’s help/support center for more information.
8. EU/EEA DATA PRIVACY LAW
If You are based within the EEA or within another jurisdiction having similar data protection laws, in certain circumstances You have the following rights:
- the right to request information concerning the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else (other than Us) might have received the data from Us; what the source of the information was (if you did not provide it directly to Us); and how long it will be stored.
- the right of erasure: the right to erasure of personal information that We hold about You if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected. Please note that We may need to retain certain data required in order to complete transactions, perform refunds, maintain underwriting records or comply with legal obligations, tax and accounting requirements, etc.
- the right to object to the processing of Your information e.g. for direct marketing purposes or where the processing is based on our legitimate interests;
- the right to have any information You provided to us on an automated basis returned to You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or sent directly to another company, where technically feasible (“data portability”);
- where the processing of Your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- the right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of Your personal data, including profiling; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters (e.g. in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office).
In order to exercise any of these rights please contact us as at firstname.lastname@example.org
If You request a copy of Your information you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
If We hold any information about You which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let Us know by so that We can keep Our records accurate and up to date.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes (but no more than 12 months following the termination of our business relationship) or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Where We no longer need Your personal information, We will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to You).
9. TRANSFERS OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Personal information in the European Union is protected by data protection laws but other countries do not necessarily protect Your personal information in the same way.
Our Website and some of our applications or services or parts of them may also be hosted in the State of Israel or otherwise outside of the EEA (which means all the EU countries plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) (“EEA”) and this means that We may transfer any information which is submitted by You through the Website outside the EEA to the United States or to other territories outside of the EEA.
We may use service providers based outside of the EEA to help us provide our Website and services to You (for example, platform and payment providers who help us deliver our services, or advertising or execute Your payments) and this means that We may transfer Your information to service providers outside the EEA for the purpose of providing Our services to You.
We take steps to ensure that where Your information is transferred outside of the EEA by our service providers and hosting providers, appropriate measures and controls in place to protect that information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. In each case, such transfers are made in accordance with the requirements of Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulations or “GDPR”) and may be based on the use of the European Commission’s Standard Model Clauses for transfers of personal data outside the EEA.
10. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California have additional statutory rights afforded by the California Civil Code, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”).
Please note that We may still need to retain certain data to complete transactions, perform refunds, maintain underwriting records or comply with legal obligations, tax and accounting requirements, etc. If this is the case We will advise accordingly.
The CCPA grants California residents the following statutory rights relating to personal information.
- the right to request disclosure of the categories of personal data held, the categories of the sources of such data, the purposes for which it is held and the categories of personal data is disclosed to third parties.
- the right to request details of the personal information relating to you that has been collected in the prior 12 months.
- the right to request deletion of such data. Certain exceptions may apply.
- the right to request that personal data not be sold to third parties – not applicable to Us at present
- the right not to be discriminated against
Table: Categories of Data Usage, Source, Purpose and Disclosure – CCPA
|Data Categories||Source |
|Identifiers: contact details, cookies||Payment forms, information request forms, comment submissions, cookie technology, web & usage logs, emails, letters, phone calls, support center records, social media inputs, apps, interviews, submitted documents||Processing payment, order & transaction fulfillment, analytics, tracking, marketing, advertising, sales, invoicing, customer support, refunds, verifying customer information, customer profiling, internal research & development, product upgrade, Customer experience, debugging, quality assurance, safety, detecting and protecting against security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, prosecution those responsible for such activity, compliance with laws and regulations, tax requirements, industry and contractual requirements, recruitment.||Yes|
|Protected Information: name, payment data, user name, password, payment card details||Payment forms, information request forms, comment submissions, cookie technology, web & usage logs, emails, letters, phone calls, support center records, social media inputs, apps, interviews, submitted documents||Processing payment, order & transaction fulfillment, analytics, tracking, marketing, advertising, sales, invoicing, customer support, refunds, verifying customer information, customer profiling, internal research & development, product upgrade, Customer experience, debugging, quality assurance, safety, detecting and protecting against security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, prosecution those responsible for such activity, compliance with laws and regulations, tax requirements, industry and contractual requirements, recruitment.||Yes|
|Commercial information: purchase records, purchase histories, purchase tendencies||Payment forms, information request forms, comment submissions, cookie technology, web & usage logs, emails, letters, phone calls, support center records, social media inputs, apps, interviews, submitted documents||Processing payment, order & transaction fulfillment, analytics, tracking, marketing, advertising, sales, invoicing, customer support, refunds, verifying customer information, customer profiling, internal research & development, product upgrade, Customer experience, debugging, quality assurance, safety, detecting and protecting against security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, prosecution those responsible for such activity, compliance with laws and regulations, tax requirements, industry and contractual requirements, recruitment.||Yes|
|Internet/electronic activity: browsing history, search history, web site, application or ad interaction||Yes|
|Professional- or employment-related data||No|
|Inferences from all above||Yes|
Table Categories of Data and Categories of Third Party Disclosure – CCPA
|Identifiers: contact details, cookies||Fraud review services, analytics and marketing services, payment processors, banks, card payment providers, law enforcement|
|Protected Information: name, payment data, user name, password, payment card details||Fraud review services, analytics and marketing services, payment processors, banks, card payment providers, currency exchange services, law enforcement, email services, CRM services|
|Commercial information: purchase records, purchase histories, purchase tendencies||Fraud review services, analytics and marketing services,|
|Internet/electronic activity: browsing history, search history, web site, application or ad interaction||Fraud review services, analytics and marketing services, payment processors, CRM services, social media application services|
|Geolocation||Fraud review services, analytics and marketing services, payment processors, banks, card payment providers, law enforcement, email services, CRM services, social media application services|
We may collect personal information as set out in the above category tables as designated by the CCPA.
We do not sell, disclose or share Your personal information for valuable consideration. As a result there is no opt-out of sale process.
You will be asked to confirm that You are a California resident and in the process of servicing your request We may require You to verify your identity in accordance with the CCPA. Verification procedures include: providing details of any relevant purchase such as an order number, product purchase, date of purchase, location, contact information, information submitted, etc.
We shall provide an initial response within 10 days. Your request will normally be completed within 45 days.
A request for a copy of personal information can only be made twice in any 12-month period.
We do not respond to “do not track” (DNT) signals transmitted from web browsers and therefore do not alter any of data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
12. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We will keep Your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information but We cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to the Website via an internet or similar connection. If We have given You (or You have chosen) a password to access certain areas of the Website please keep this password safe – We will not share this password with anyone.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact Us at email@example.com .
13. OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
The Websites may enable You to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create Your account or to connect Your social media account. Those social media sites may automatically provide Us with access to certain personal information retained by them about You (for example any content You have viewed). You should be able to manage your privacy settings from within Your own third party social media account(s) to manage what personal information You enable Us to access from that account.
14. COOKIES, ANALYTICS AND TRAFFIC DATA
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within the Website which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable the Website to “remember” who You are and to remember Your preferences within the Website services and which will stay on Your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session.
Find out more about the individual cookies that we use in our Cookies Policy.
How to disable cookies
You may be able to configure your browser or the Website to restrict cookies or block all cookies if You wish, however if You disable cookies You may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of the Website.
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ website.
15. FURTHER INFORMATION
Last updated: October 27, 2020
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent by a website to a web browser and contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. This enables the website to identify and track the web browser. Cookies can, among other functions, enable a website to recognize a device each time it visits, remember user preferences and recommend content.
Different cookies do different things and some are essential to the operation of a website, whilst others are not. The different types of cookie are:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website such as your account profile.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to track how visitors move around our website when using it.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visits to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and to advertising displayed on (to the extent such displayed) it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information (in anonymised form) with third parties for this purpose.
We use the following ‘strictly necessary’ cookies:
We use the following Analytical/performance cookies
Last updated: October 27, 2020
These are the terms and conditions of use for the website at http:/www.mirazwillinger.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully because they form a legally binding agreement between you and anyone on your behalf (“You”) and Studio Mira Zwillinger Ltd, a limited company registered in the State of Israel under company registration number 515175776 with our registered office address at 22 Helsinki St., Tel Aviv (“We“, or “Us“, or “Our“) in relation to access and use of the Website.
BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THEM YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
The most current version of these terms is dated above but We reserve the right to change them from time to time without giving You notice, so please try to read these terms every time you visit the Website. By accessing the Website after changes are made to these terms you agree to the revised terms.
- OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The design and content of the Website, and the materials published on it, are protected by copyright and are owned by Us and our licensors. All rights are reserved. We and our licensors retain the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit the direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction of the Website by any means and in any form, in whole or in part, and to make the Website available to the public, and to distribute any copyright protected materials in the Website. You agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on the Website, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of the Website by anyone else.
We and Our licensors own various trademarks and registered trademarks that appear on the Website (the “Marks“). You may not use those Marks other than as permitted by express written license from the licensor (whether that is Us or Our licensors).
2. USING THE WEBSITE
We are pleased to provide the website to You for use but You must use the Website in an acceptable way. It is impossible to provide an exhaustive list of exactly what constitutes acceptable and unacceptable use of the Website. In general, we will not tolerate any use of the Website which damages or is likely to damage Our reputation, the availability or integrity of the Website or which causes Us or threatens to cause Us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability.
As you might expect, you may only use our website for lawful purposes. For example, you must not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communication (spam); or
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any harmful programs, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or time-bombs.
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Website; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt Our Website, or any related equipment, network or software.
The terms set out in this Section 2 are intended to protect Us, Our Website and its users, so a failure to comply with these terms constitutes a serious breach of these terms. If We believe You have breached these terms, We may do any or all of the following (as well as any other action we feel is appropriate):
- issue a warning to you and ask you to take certain steps to rectify your behavior.
- suspend your right to access our website, either temporarily or permanently.
- take legal action against you, including to recover any loss we have suffered due to your actions.
- disclose information to law enforcement authorities.
We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website.
Use of the Website is free and We take steps to ensure it is available to all permitted users. We will try to ensure that the Website is always available to You but We do not promise that the website will be continuously available. We also do not promise that Your use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website and server will be free from attacks (e.g. from viruses). We recommend that you use your own appropriate virus checking softwar
3. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
The Website may include links that allow You to leave the Website and visit third party sites or resources. We have no control over those sites or resources and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for: (i) any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, (ii) any errors or omissions in these websites or resources, or (iii) any information handling practices or other business practices of the operators of such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any linked sites or resources. Your interactions with such third parties will be governed by the third parties’ own terms of service and privacy policies, and any other similar terms.
In order to use some of the services of the Website, you may have to create an account (“Account“). You agree not to create an Account for anyone else or use the account of another without their permission. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify Us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. As between You and Us, You are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. If you wish to delete your Account you may send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. TERMS OF PURCHASE
Please read these Terms of Purchase carefully before ordering Products from the Website.
5.1. WHEN DO THESE PURCHASE TERMS APPLY?
These Terms of Purchase apply to all offers and contracts relating to the sale and delivery of Products by Us. In other words, You agree to these Purchase Terms, when You (i) order anything from the Website, (ii) order anything at any web page directly connected to the Website or (iii) when you accept an offer from us. It is only possible to deviate from these Purchase Terms if such deviation is expressly agreed to in writing by Us.
We have different types of products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time (the “Products”).
Please note that in the case of limited edition or limited production Products extra restrictions may apply. These extra restrictions will be made known to you via the Website.
All Products shown on the Website are subject to availability. This means that, although We strive to ensure our Website reflects the availability of stock, certain Products shown on the Website may no longer be available for purchase.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing and providing information about the items offered for sale in the Website (the “Content”). However, We cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Website will always be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Minor differences in color and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. We shall not be liable for these variations and deviations.
5.3. REQUIREMENTS TO CONCLUDE A CONTRACT WITH US
You have to be 18 years of age or older and not otherwise legally incapacitated to enter into contracts to purchase Products via the Website.
You can only order on the Website if You are a private consumer and not a reseller or a wholesaler.
You guarantee that the information You provide to Us in the request or order is accurate and complete.
5.4 HOW IS A CONTRACT CONCLUDED WITH YOU?
The following applies to all types of Products. All information on the Website is an invitation to treat only. In other words, the information is not an offer or binding contract. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the Products listed in your order.
All orders submitted by You are subject to acceptance by Us. We are entitled to verify an order in advance at all times and/or to refuse to accept an order without providing reasons and with no liability to You or to any third parties. If We do not confirm acceptance of Your order within 10 working days, it is deemed to have been refused.
Before creation of a sale agreement, We may choose not to accept Your order at our own discretion. Examples of when we may not accept your order are as follows:
- If Product(s) are shown on the Website but are not or no longer available;
- If We are unable to obtain authorization of your payment;
- If shipping restrictions apply to a Product;
- If Product(s) shown on the Website contain a (manifest) error such as being incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described.
In the event that We do not accept (part of) your order we shall be entitled to cancel (part of) your order without incurring any liability towards You or a third party. Following the cancellation We will of course provide You with a refund for the amount paid to us (and received by us) under the cancelled (part of the) order.
We have and fully reserve the right to refuse to accept any order that We know or reasonably suspect was made with the assistance or involvement of any software, robot, crawler, spider or other automated means or device.
After your order has been confirmed, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the Products you have offered to purchase and details of any delivery services.
Please note that We start processing orders as soon as they’re placed and are unable to change or cancel orders once confirmed. This includes changes to Products, payment method, shipping address, and the shipping method.
5.5 RETENTION OF TITLE
All Products will remain Our property until You have paid all amounts owed to us in full under any agreement, including the payment of costs, earlier or later deliveries or partial deliveries. You may not sell, dispose of or encumber any Product before full title thereof has passed to You.
5.6. MAINTENANCE OF PRODUCTS
We draw your attention to the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of the Products. We will not be liable for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of Products, including handling contrary to the instructions.
5.7.RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you’d like to return a Product, contact us at email@example.com indicating Your order number and noting the reason for return. Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Products that have been personalized or customized may not be returned and will not refunded.
All returned items must be in their original condition – unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, and free of lint, in its original packaging with all tags attached. Products that do not adhere to these standards will not be available for a return and will not be refunded. You will be notified and the piece will be returned to You at your own cost and expense.
We do not exchange Products. If you wish to exchange a Product, You will need to return your purchase for a refund (subject to compliance with the above terms) and place a new order.
The price of the Products is as stated on the Website from time to time. Prices do include VAT or sales tax (unless specifically stated otherwise) that will be added to the purchase price to the extent so required under the applicable laws. Prices are exclusive of additional costs such as shipping, handling, delivery, postage, insurance and if applicable, customs fees and other governmental charges, which will be charged to you separately. The costs may vary for each Product and type of delivery. For further details, please see section 5.11 or go to the Delivery section of the Website.
We reserve the right to make price changes prior to the placing of an order by You.
We reserve the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at any time.
5.9. METHODS OF PAYMENT
Where We elect, or are required by applicable law, to issue or make available an invoice, We reserve the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and You agree to such form of invoicing.
We will deliver to the address indicated by You in the order.
Delivery periods are indicative and are therefore not regarded as strict deadlines. The mere fact that a delivery period is exceeded does not entitle you to compensation and You hereby waive your rights to claim any form of compensation in such respect.
We are entitled, insofar as reasonably possible, to make partial deliveries so that You receive your Products as soon as possible. There will be no additional costs associated with partial deliveries initiated by Us. However, in the event that You request that We make partial deliveries, We may charge you for extra delivery costs. Each partial order shall constitute a separate contract of sale.
Unless otherwise provided, We will comply only with its minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by You will be paid for by You.
5.12. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
For Us, quality is paramount. We thoroughly test all our Products in real-life conditions to ensure they are fully capable of standing up to the uses for which they were designed. It is extremely rare for our Products to be damaged or defective. Returned Products are inspected by Our Quality Assurance Department and refunded if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect. We undertake to fully refund the cost of any manufactured defective Products.
If the problem was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original Product will be returned to You at your own cost and expense. We do not refund Products:
- obtained from a source other than the Website;
- that have been damaged by abuse or negligence (e.g. exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.); and/or that have been damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose.
Please note the life expectancy of any Product depends on the individual using the Product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user. Our Products damaged by normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable lifespan of the Product are not replaced.
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE WEBSITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US FOR DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PERIOD PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and the relationship between you and Us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws, and only the courts in Tel-Aviv, Israel, shall have jurisdiction in any conflict or dispute arising out of these Terms.
If you would like to contact us about the Website or any of the items on it, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org